AOL is not the ONLY way, like you are lead to believe.
By Just No One
For many AOL-ites at Art of Living its become an “ALL of living” affair
1. They are kindoff like the Amway sales folks….everybody they meet is bakra for Sudarshan Kriya (I have lived that version myself for many years)
2. You strongly believe that GOD (SriSri) is on your side (a derived but subverted conclusion being — GOD is not in the non-AOL fellow’s life)….and therefore it becomes your dharma to bring God into other’s life….. a key that only you have and its your privilege/prerogative and GOOD karma (you see thats the only thing you will carry from this lifetime to another…another AOL brainwashing) to deliver Sudarshan Kriya to other non-suspecting souls out there who currently have not GOD in their lives.
3. There are also famous sayings in AOL….it goes like this…..”There are only 2 categories of people in the world….People who know they are AOL and people that dont yet know they are AOL”….Classic Nazi like mentoring….and it creates that short term adrenalin and rush….and unsuspecting normal day to day people fall for it…..and so do IIT grads, IIM grads, Harvard grads…and the rest
4. They exploit the inherent goodness and the aspiration for goodness and the child/romantic in every heart to the extreme.
5. One so badly wants to believe all this, that unconsciously folks do anything to fit all the events that happen within the organisation and their lives to fall within these adopted and accepted false beliefs (SriSri is GOD (soft implication——others are not as GODLY as him, Teachers are chosen by him therefore they are special, HE operates through the physical body of the teachers when they are in class (BTW thats GRACE and Knowledge flowing), HE knows everything about anything that is on this planet and beyond (Just like he did about the stray bullet from a farmer’s gun which recently which wandered into the Ashram and tried to assassinate him and just like how he predicted that the BJP would win the last elections and how Obama would lose his), His current Avataar is a combination of Krishna, Jesus, Siva, Buddha…and so on, Its not Sudarshan Kriya but the Grace of the master that heals, All his teachers are his step down transformers).
In summary……you get so brainwashed with all these stories subtly delivered to you, and YOU PAY big sums to be brainwashed …..and you walk around wearing a name tag that everyone can read (Mr XXXXX, AOL Volunteer…I work for love) …whereas in short for most parts you are a mislead person that has for sometime not really sat aside to look at things the way they are without all the stories and beliefs.
A very simple thing right……there are so many stories about his enlightenment…..now if you carefully observe, anyone propagating such a story needs to a 100% sure they know what they are saying (including what does it mean to be enlightened)….but the truth of the matter is that, depending on the number of people you meet and ask, you will get that many definitions and understandings of enlightenment. Hence, unless you yourself are enlightened, will you really be able to recognize the other ???? I conclude therefore that everyone that propagates this story propagates it because it is convenient and its a piece of information that has been repeated so often that no one doubts its veracity. Also, your ego goes on a trip when it feels that you are attached to the ENLIGHTENED….you too feel like a CHOSEN one.
I used the words P-art of living to send a message to all the Hardcore AOL-ites out there…..there is much more that existence on this planet can authentically offer you in terms of a rich, loving, compassionate existence. AOL is not the ONLY way like you are lead to believe.
Enjoy the rest of your journey