Characteristics of a Spiritual Business
I am an Indian citizen, having involved in few Humanitarian/spiritual/volunteer based organizations in India, my kind request to fellow brothers and sisters from different part of the world as below.
Keep an eye on organizations or the so called spiritual masters, Guru’s …etc from India, their organizations are basically called NGO, Volunteer based, Humanitarian, Spiritual, Foundations, charity..etc and also has association in Europe, US and most of other countries .
More than 80% of the people in the world are emotionally week, such organizations are targeting these kind of people.
You may take all that good things they show and teach, well that is what we should do, yet without allowing them to take control of you or your life.
Culture and values are good as long as it promotes human values, having freedom to care and serve others without any indentation behind it.
Below are business approach characters of these organizations to evaluate before you decide to involve or spend time, money and energy.
- Is the organization promoted by showing the strength of the organization, we have xx billion members..xxx service..etc – Pure hypocrisy
- Is there a culture which is forcing everyone to follow – Be aware of sugar coated poison
- Is this in the hand of one or two person who rules, say Guru, Master, Yogi, founder, President.- Easy to say it is masters wish to get the job done.
- Are there enough proof declares that good amount of money collected has been spend for service/charity – Please ensure to see a valid third party audited report available.
- Are they collecting money in the name of charity, in that case are they clearly mentioning the projects the money is going to be or spend for- make sure before you pay.
- Are there many products they have so that they can slowly force you to buy or promote- They start with Basic or the first part of it, then the list grows.
- Is there a transparency of money been collected and spend – Hide and seek is general policy of cult organizations
- Does this organization has more assets, like collage, Institutes, Agriculture..etc- These are the holistic ways to spend the collected money to develop the business
- Do they have more focus on celebrities, politicians and business people of the society – To get more Media and marketing support to sell the product rather than serve the product
- Are they boosting the ego of volunteering to get the things done (Divide and rule) – Political approach to get the things done from members
- Are they giving the members enough freedom to express their views – Bureaucracy
- Are they respecting the members/volunteers or forcing to serve the organization by interested people – Making members to work like donkeys in the name of service/humanity.
- Is this organization directly or indirectly involved in politics in the name of conflict resolution….etc – Getting Political power to support
- Does freedom to serve society /humanity exist to members or been asked to do only on behalf of this organization or Guru..etc.- Don’t want others to grow
- Are these organizations focusing on adding more members – Basically called getting more Milking cow to generate regular income by selling their products
- Does this organization in any manner claim that their founder/Guru/Master is rebirth of Jesus, Krishna..etc – an emotional blackmailing
- Is these organization spending more money on Marketing, say Media, Big events..etc – To boost the profile
Master our Mind and learn the organization of our life, let us not give our Mind to Masters to organize their life!