Why Teachers are Unqualified to Teach Sudarshan Kriya
Doesn’t AOL make course participants sign an agreement when they sign up that absolves AOL of any consequences? If this is the case, then no one could sure them for SK related damages.
Well that is true and that may be so. All participants sign something similar to the below.
“I am participating in the AOL part-1 course of my own free will. I will not make any claims on AOL and I absolve the teacher / helpers…and organizers of any blame as far as the program outcome is concerned. I will also not teach what is taught in the class without being certified and trained by AOL.”.
However, this is potentially invalid as a legal agreement due to the following
- Who and what is AOL ? Is it the volunteers ? Who do these volunteer’s report to ? The owners ?
- If so, who are the real owners of AOL ? Yes it is a volunteer run organisation and its they who put the course together. So, is it the local manager ? But then, none of them would be on the payroll of any organisation called AOL ? So who then is AOL ?
- Who is then legally accountable for these sessions and teachings ? Now we know they dont even have a copyright.
- I would think, the final entity that collects the money… right ? Now that money trail varies from state to state and country to country. Individual entities in each city/state/country are franchises with the Master AOL…but none of them will have a legal and binding agreement that says this, which they can produce in court.
- The transfer of monies to AOL in India are treated as donations. There is no strict accounting trails that can lead to clear audits (PLUS there is no legal relationship between the Chapter and the Principal).
What will further stand-out on closer scrutiny is the following
- The Group that calls themselves AOL did not fully disclose/educate potential participants about the potential pit-falls of SK.
- On investigation, most of the group will fall under the category of an unqualified doctor (read quack) ….as they will not have a medical background, and YET will openly will claim many cures and miracles….as told to them by others in AOL.
- On further investigation any published medical research on SK will easily seen to be AOL sponsored or would have a conflict of interest as the lead Researcher would have also been an AOL teacher (Dr Vinoda Kuchipillai, ex Head of Oncology, AIMS-New Delhi).
Side note : When I was an active volunteer I would recruit many of my colleagues in the office. I remember one colleague that developed some major crazy symptoms while doing SK. My colleague had not declared on their form that they were once taking medication for bi-polar activity. The sickness post SK caused them to take leave of absence for many weeks. My colleague’s boss, a foreign national then called me to directly check how qualified I was to even talk about such a subject and recruit people for a unproven program. He wanted to know, how could I talk about stress, mental health, physical health and so on. He even called me a quack and warned me to stop my recruiting activity within the office. He was right. However, my life was filled with the Grace. I continued to recruit. Then I became a teacher. Then I started to teach it.
What is interesting is the following. My own body started to reject SK within a year of me becoming a teacher. I was in a interesting quandary. I was teaching the stuff, but could not do it myself. That was hypocritical. I continued to teach though. The other good things far outweighed the few uncomfortable things I felt. I realise now, that maybe I was very very lucky and I still had some sanity intact at that time, that I managed to actually respect what my body was telling me and to not be guilty about not STAYING with the popular hype (There is nothing beyond SK, which I was also selling heavily at that time).
I remember, I sometimes had some pretty spiritually advanced people (those that had been working on themselves for very long periods…..in their own ways and were proficient in other paths). What I found strange at those times was that these people for most parts, did not have positive experiences with SK and would struggle to even finish the class.
Later on I figured out that every system leaves its miasms on participants. Some are planted deliberately…for control purposes. For AOL it is hingent on the 20-40-40 and the belief systems they propagate. These miasms are effective protectors and the liability is that the same protecting mechanism also inhibits you. Nevertheless its an energy signature. You will notice that its easy to identify an regular AOL practitioner. Its kinda evident and you know it instinctively. It is again because of the AOL miasms.
if you want to learn more about miasms.
From what I have been able to witness from the behaviour of many many participants over many years who I know did SK regularly……they invariably seemed to end up being very weak on the “remembering things side”. (aka memory loss).
The following is my take only
This above is a very interesting thing. If your body/mind system is collectively weak on memory so are the individual cellular memories. And the body cells reproduce frequently to keep the system going. Hence when it reproduces it is not able to carry forward corrections and learnings from before….due to the memory loss. This is how our physical health actually gets impacted over the long term.
As we navigate through life, memory is important. We typically need are not very well served by the emotions that some memories bring, but we do need the memories for the learning that it brings us. We need to make comparisons and take decisions based on past experience. Imagine having your computer hard disk being wiped out little by little everyday. The document you saved yesterday, you can’t find it today. Soon, you cannot even remember that you made it. This will make your overall system slow and sloth like.
I do not have instant recall (due to the memory loss). The same knowledge now has to be repeated to me many times a day for it to take impact. Hence the need for repeated courses, year on year !!!! The dosage has just increased. And when you attend the courses it is not just the universal truths that get repeated (Such as expectations reduce joy, Accept people and situations as they are, opposite values are complementary)….bit also cleverly planted untruths and misleading data
- Guruji is enlightened
- He is Krishna
- Our overheads are 80%
- We are going to win the Nobel peace Prize
- We are doing seva projects all over the world…
- One bi-polar girl started the blog….don’t go there, its bad karma
The same thing repeated again and again mindlessly becomes you reality and the truth. Afterall, many different people from different groups and regions are saying the same thing.
Before long the following happens……